Job Seeker Services
Work with an Employment Officer to narrow down your job interests, and work on creating a realistic and individualized resume and action plan.
Community Job Board
Check out our community job board and local newspaper listings available in our main office and outreach community locations.
Facebook, Instagram & Website
In addition to physical postings in our offices, we offer online job post advertisements on our website and social media outlets.
Job Summary on Access TV
Want to see if there are any new listings? Check out our job summary report on your local Access TV station.
Public Access Computers
Free to use computers. Work on your resume and cover letters, online job applications, check out internet job sites, and get connected! We also offer computer skills workshops to teach you valuable basic skills.
An Employment Officer can help you keep up-to-date to prepare your skills and go through what to expect for upcoming interviews.
- Knowledgeable and friendly staff to assist you
- Computers to help you job search
- Referrals for education and training
- Local labour market information
- Printers, photocopies, and fax machine
- Manitoba Youth Job Centre available in office
from May to August
Manitoba Education and Training
We offer a referral service with Manitoba Education and Training. So whether you are looking for a career change and require additional training or need assistance with our wage subsidy program, we are here to help!
Programs available include:
- Skills Development Assistance
- Wage Subsidy – for both job seekers and employers
- Apprenticeship Assistance
- Employability Assistance for people with Disabilities
Plus many more! Contact our Employment Officers for more information!